Selamat menyambut awal muharam. Salaam maal hijrah to all.
Today, the muslim around the world celebrate the new year from the Islamic calendar which will be 1430 hijrah and in few days, we will also do the countdown for 2009.
What a year 2008 has been. Some highlight in my life, really cool ones like, I met someone, that I never expected to fall in love with. Get to attend some cool events here & there.. Travel a little bit, but somehow, time flies very fast, this 2008 and surprisingly, not as exciting n full of event like 2007. Comparing in general. Maybe 2009 will offer more drama. we’ll see.
Selamat tahun baru to all.
more like a wish-list. Lets make it 2 in 1. A resolution and a wish list I have to achieve in 2009. If not all.. at least some of it.. hehe!
Im turning one year older in 2009 and I will have to write a new number on any form that require birthdate and age,.. so all of this item I wanted can at least help me face the new phase of my life in a different perspective ( alasan..!)
1. Canon 40D or something better ☺
2. At least 1 L-series lens. Maybe a 17-40mm lens.
3. 2nd flash lite ( eventho bazuki said I don’t need it and if I still do, can always borrow his.)
4. Bought that apple-care plan before April ’09. – there goes rm899.
5. the oh-so-gorgeous Crumpler laptop & Camera bagpack. ( the last time I check the price, its about rm563)
6. participate more in charity project.
7. travel more. To learn to travel light, cheap, alone or with friends. Thots of paying a visit to Cambodia, Bangkok, Jakarta, Pukhet, maybe China? erm, another round trip to bandung maybe? or this time - go to bali? I wish I can go to Europe again..
8. Take more pictures. In RAW files.
9. To own 1 terabite HD to store all my photo archives.
10. To have my own time machine backup HD.
11. Get a new car! ☺ the one I can afford of cause.. well I hv two to choose from, so far..
12. Maybe buy a property. A house, or apartment.. maybe? Erm…too much of obligation here. I’ll think about this later.
Beside the wish-list, I hope I’ll be a better person this coming new year. A good muslim, and a greater friend to my friends.
I wanted to loosen up a little bit more, less serious. work harder and smarter. Enjoy life, appreciate friends n family, and maybe focus on what I want and find a way to achieve it. and toughen up when its come to dealing with relationship. im still a sucker at it..
I plan to start horse riding again, hope that I can allocate sometime to go riding with friends, to learn few things I’m still lacking in horse riding and the management side of it ☺ - * reminder : to buy a new chap or riding boots. *yey*
looking back at the past years resolution.., what i wanted to do or become, more or less are the same. maybe the concept or the purpose of wishing all this similar wishes n setting up goal is different, but generally.. what i wanted n wish for, are the same. not the 'things' wishlist.. but the other inner wish - becoming a better nadya then before, mind,body n soul - to be happy, in good health condition, to keep having awesome family n good friends. and to be in a balance relationship.
every year, i achieve some, loose some. its the cycle of life and how god planned it for us.
Looking back at my drafted post, I’ve yet to post many photos n stories from some important event I attended in 2008. – the continuity of WEC event in Terengganu, the royal cup kedah II, the samui trip and few more. I’ll find some time to update before the 1st quarter of 2009 end. I don’t wanna promise, but I’ll try okay?
happy new year you'all.
13 hours ago